Please select one of the following accounts
FICA stands for Financial Intelligence Centre Act 38 of 2001, and although it gets a bad rap it’s actually meant for preventing money laundering and the financial support of terrorism. Yep, FICA is the good guy in this equation. As a Financial Services Provider (gt247.com), we’ve got to do our bit too, which is why we need to check that you are who you say you are.
Getting FICA’d means you can start buying the shares you know and love and what’s more, we’ve made the process smooth and stress free.
We require a residential address for creating an EasyEquities account.
Why do you need my banking details?
We need you to give us your banking details so that when you withdraw any money from your EasyEquities account, it goes to the right place.
Your stash of investment cash belongs to only you, and giving us your bank details allows us to set up a one-way ticket for it to enter your bank account when you need it. If you need more assurance, check out why we are safe and secure.
1. That all details given in this form are correct, I am over 18 years of age and that I will inform EasyEquities immediately in writing of any changes to the details contained herein.
2. I have read, understood and agreed to be bound to all Terms and Conditions as set out on the EasyEquities website and all related platforms, products and services.
3. I confirm that I will trade only in my own name and will not use my Account to trade on behalf of any other person.
4. I confirm that I am liable for all costs set out in the Cost Profile published on the website and amended from time to time and I agree to meet my payment obligations and the other terms applicable to my Account as set out in the Cost Profile.
5. I confirm that I will not share my user ID and password with anyone.